Sunday, May 10, 2015

The ending of genius hour

-What was your favorite part of the topic you chose? The silliness of it, if you've read my previous entries then you know how I feel about palmistry.
-What was your least favorite part of the topic you chose? Doing nothing (As in creating) except memorizing.
-What do you like best about genius hour research? I like how I got the opportunity to choose my own lesson plan. 
-What do you like least about genius hour research? I didn't like having to comment on others entries, but I guess it was nice to know that someone was reading, and you weren't just doing it for nothing.
-What was the most important thing you learned about yourself, how you learn, or research in general as a result of this work? I need to create in order to remain interested. 
-My essential question was: Will I be able to look at anyone's hand and read it? Unfortunately, no. I cannot look at anyone's hand and read it, BUT it does motivate me to want to be able to.
  

 This has been a long journey, but like every other journey, it must come to an end at some point. There were of course its ups and downs, I enjoyed the ride, and if I said that I was sad genius hour was ending, I'd be lying. I won't be keeping up with this blog, it's not like I posted much content anyways. So, sorry if you liked my blog, departing with my witty comments will be very very hard on you, I know, I know, but I just don't want to go on anymore. I'm sure you'll be able to find another funny blog that's consistent and that loves its viewers, not saying that I didn't love y'all, I just could've loved y'all more.
 (I honestly didn't mean for that to sound like a break up, but it did, and it's HILARIOUS! I'm dying of laughter)

No comments:

Post a Comment