Saturday, April 11, 2015

  Before I start this blog post can we appreciate how clever my blog name is? It's literatelizabeth because I'm going to be reading palms. Get it? I mean how much more clever can it get?
  Well, first of all, I think that palm reading is ridiculous. The fact that people believe you can tell your future, see if you're going to get married or not, what age you're going to die at, etc. just by looking at your hand is crazy. That's why i want to learn about it. I know that it sounds as if I'm contradicting myself by doing this but I'm really interested in why/ how people truly believe in the act of hand reading.
  I'm going to learn about what the fortune tellers look for in a hand, I just may go get my hand read myself by a professional. Theres a little palm reading shop that I always pass by and maybe thats where I got the inspiration for this project. Even though I said I don't believe in palm reading, I am so fascinated by it and I'm super excited for this project, but I also have two obstacles that I'll be facing.
  Obstacle number one.
      -I must act as if I'm not a skeptic which may be hard but if i act like a skeptic and a non-believer then I think I wont fully be able to grasp this project.
  Obstacle number two.
      -My evil stepmother. I'm kidding, she isn't evil, but she does think that palm reading is. Many religious people do in fact. As long as she doesn't find out that I'm doing this then I should be fine. 

5 comments:

  1. I've always thought it was a lot of bunk, too, but I am curious to see what you discover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought it was a lot of bunk, too, but I am curious to see what you discover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! I can't wait I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome! I can't wait I can't wait :D

    ReplyDelete